|Listed on:||17th August|
|Salary/Rate:||£45,000 - £55,000|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
The Salesforce Administrator helps people with sight loss to live the life they choose by becoming a key part of the Technology Applications Development and Support team and taking ownership of key processes and tasks related to the ongoing maintenance of Guide Dogs Salesforce Platform.
At Guide Dogs, many of our roles aren't your typical 9-5 job. Our jobs change lives and make a difference. And we're passionate about what we do and why we do it. If you're looking for a rewarding career that offers variety and opportunity for growth
Every day our incredible people are helping to change lives. We have ambitious plans to increase the amount of support we're able to provide for people with sight loss. To do this, we're investing in our people and recruiting many new roles across the charity.
We have a diverse range of roles across the organisation working alongside our volunteers, service users and supporters. From reception coordinators to guide dog trainers, fundraisers to habilitation specialists, IT specialists to volunteering coordinators. All of our roles make a vital contribution to the lives of those living with sight loss.
Salesforce provides our operational view of all Guide Dogs people and dog data. It is the foundation for our digital transformation as well as supporting our staff to manage information crucial to the provision of our services.
· Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment with 1500+ users
· Manage the Salesforce helpdesk functions
· Handle administrative functions including user maintenance, modification of page layouts, generation of reports and dashboards, creation of new fields and other routine tasks
· Automate processes using Salesforce tools such as process builder, approval processes, validation rules
· Work on less complex Salesforce integrations - those not handled by a Salesforce Developer or Consultant/Partner
· Train new users and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organisation
· Document customisations made in Salesforce
· Plan ahead for upgrades, seasonal releases and long-term projects
· Managing agreed system and development standards
A salary of up to £55,000 plus organisation benefits.
We recognise that the world looks a little bit different since the pandemic. Therefore, we're committed to enabling our staff to work where best suits the needs of the individual, their team and the organisation. For this role, there will be opportunities to work from home as well as the office. We want our staff to flourish and work in environments which maximises their potential and best serves our stakeholders.