This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We're seeking someone with extensive knowledge of large scale deployments of the M365 platform, ideally in a government setting, with a particular specialism in Microsoft Teams, PSTN connectivity, Exchange and Intune, and unobtrusive but effective governance controls. You will be part of the collaboration support team so you should have a great customer success mentality, tackling common faults and driving platform improvement.
Fantastic Public Sector Client
* Work with the team to provide a first-class support capability for the Microsoft 365 messaging and collaboration technologies including Exchange Online/Outlook, Teams, Intune, Planner, Forms, and related technologies.
* Engage with business stakeholders and support the discovery and business driven value propositions which can be underpinned by the M365 portfolio.
* Work with the team to bring physical devices such as Surface Hubs and telephone handsets into the Teams environment as our offices prepare for reopening.
* Optimise our estate by working with the team to decommission the legacy on-prem Skype for Business infrastructure.
* Ensure the Employee Enablement team is fully self-sufficient in the management of all delivered solutions.
* Ensure design and resulting production service is sufficiently robust, resilient, and scalable for RoS' needs.
* Ensure needs of all customer personas are met (e.g. Reception staff, Customer Services, IT ServiceDesk etc.)
* Ensure relevant governance requirements are implemented.
* Experience of working in a similarly sized (~1300 users) environment with Enterprise grade controls and expectations
* Must have experience deploying, managing, optimising, and administering Exchange, Skype for Business and Teams in an Enterprise environment
* Must have experience of running M365 products, and especially Teams) within a Citrix non-persistent VDI setup, with experience of troubleshooting performance and offload issues.
* Must have demonstrable experience of decommissioning on-premise Skype for Business infrastructure after a successful Teams migration.
* Must have experience of backend telephony infrastructure components including SBC and SIP. Knowledge of Sonus/Ribbon SBC and Tenor would be a distinct advantage.
* Experience of working within an Agile team where trust, communication, collaboration, forward thinking, workload visualisation and constructive challenge are key attributes
* Demonstrable experience in understanding the needs of multiple customer personas, with the ability to balance competing and disparate needs.
* Demonstrate the art of the possible to internal customers who resist change.
* Experience delivering robust, resilient and reliable services with a cloud-first approach
* Experience performing full service tuning including servers, application, network, and client device
* Experience of Microsoft Surface Hub devices including integration with Skype for Business, Office 365, and Teams.