This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading utilities organisation as a Business Analyst. The role can be largely delivered remotely but will require 1-2 days per week in the Swindon office in the future.
My client is a household name in energy/utilities, they are initiating a number of new IT projects and require an experience Business Analyst to support them.
The successful Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Eliciting requirements relating to a number of system replacement projects, collaborating with a range of stakeholders to ensure that requirements are documented and understood by the wider project team
- Working closely with internal IT team and external suppliers to ensure solutions meet business requirements
- Developing a strong relationship with Product Owners, key business users and development team to collaboratively define and document business requirements and build user stories and acceptance criteria
- Working within the agile framework
- Contributing to sprint planning sessions, daily stand ups and retrospectives
- Supporting the testing team and user acceptance testers with requirements clarifications
The successful Business Analyst will possess:
- High level of experience in business analysis roles on IT system projects
- Excellent requirements gathering and process mapping skills
- Good understanding of agile methodology
- Previous utilities sector experience (desirable)
- Ability to manage stakeholders at all levels, both in the UK and Europe
£400 per day, outside IR35