SC Solutions Architect ServiceNow - Outside IR35 REMOTE
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
City of London
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
My client is looking for a SC cleared Solutions Architect to assist on a major programme outside IR35 fully remote from home.
Overview of the programme:
My client is midway through a digital transformation across its Operational Estate.
Multiple suppliers are involved in the support, upgrade and decommissioning of IT Infrastructure across various locations. Maintaining the CMDB has proven challenging through this phase. A physical survey of all the IT assets in the environment is being conducted to establish a baseline position and imported into the CMDB - ServiceNow.
To ensure the CMDB data that is captured is maintained going forward, an analysis of the current IT Asset Management Processes needs to be conducted to identify gaps and design a robust enduring asset management process.
* Conduct a current state assessment of the existing Process and identify gaps in ITAM capabilities and requirements.
* The Process set should be based on policies; define a minimum set of Policies that will govern the ITAM lifecycle.
* Design the Operating Model and map the key roles in the lifecycle to the current organisation roles to create a Process flow design and hand offs.
* Stakeholder engagement to help shape and embed the new Process into the organisation
* Gather detailed Process requirements.
* Design and document the engagement Process; this should focus on the process handoffs and design the integrated workflow. The Process design should consider the tooling capabilities of the organisation.
* Liaise with the Commercial teams to identify contractual changes to supplier agreements necessary in order to support the new Process.
* Current state assessment of the existing Process
* Identify gaps in ITAM capabilities and requirements
* Define minimum set of Policies that will govern the ITAM lifecycle
* Document Process Flow Design and hand offs
* Document the Procedures and Operational playbook.
* Facilitate transition to the new ITAM Process
Location: FULLY REMOTE
Clearance: Must hold a valid SC clearance
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award, that any business can receive, won in consecutive years, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade;