Lead Atlassian Engineer
£60000 - £72000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Lead Atlassian Engineer
£60k-£72k + benefits package
Location: Telford / flexi working
Full Time / Permanent
Must be SC Security Clearance Eligible
As a trusted, approved and preferred recruitment partner to this prestigious consultancy organisation, we have been asked to assist in the recruitment of a Lead Atlassian Engineer to be based at their offices in Telford / flexi working.
You will have technical leadership in one of only two Atlassian Global Alliance Partners. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the largest and most complex Atlassian systems and most well-known Atlassian customers around the world.
Ideally already certified as an Atlassian Master, you will design, deploy, integrate, configure, performance-tune, migrate and support systems that help our clients to achieve their business outcomes using products such as Jira, Jira Service Management, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Crowd, Opsgenie, Jira Align and more; whilst exploiting the full range of Atlassian marketplace add-ons to augment the core Atlassian product family features and give our clients the solution they need.
You will also coach, mentor and guide client staff on solutions and train them where necessary, whilst leading a small team of engineers who will also benefit from your knowledge and mentoring to become world-class Atlassian engineers.
Our client offers outstanding support, both through your peer network and training and certification opportunities. The knowledge and experience you gain can then be shared through our global community and externally in the market, giving you a platform to gain international recognition for your technical leadership.
Duties & responsibilities will include:
* Acting as the Lead engineer for client engagements
* Coaching, mentoring and developing other Atlassian Engineers
* Carrying out technical review of other engineers' work
* Contributing to the broader internal engineering community
* Contributing to technology strategy for solution engineering
* Developing business opportunities by identifying the art of the possible of Atlassian solutions for our clients and sharing your compelling vision with them
* Providing technical solution design input into commercial proposals
* Proactively identifying and leading activities that build our internal Atlassian delivery community and its partner status with Atlassian.
We are looking for someone with a good mix of the following:
You will bring knowledge and experience of several of the following, with the desire, proactivity and motivation to become an expert in anything that is outside of your experience:
* Designing, deploying, integrating, configuring, performance-tuning, migrating, consolidating and supporting large-scale complex Atlassian systems, both self-hosted and Atlassian Cloud
* Agile ways of working, Scaled Agile and Enterprise Agile Planning
* IT Service Management, especially ITIL.
* Software development principles, practices and methods such as DevOps and Continuous Integration
* Exploiting Atlassian systems for wider business benefit including non-IT functions such as finance, HR, marketing etc.
Please apply for more details.
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.