Technical Data Analyst
£65,000 - £75,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Technical Data Analyst - UK Wide - £65,000 - £75,000
Location offices to choose from: either London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Wales, Liverpool or Sheffield (remote for now)
As a trusted recruitment partner to this global consultancy we have been asked to assist in the recruitment of a Technical Data Analyst to join their Insights and Data team.
The successful candidate will join an established team specialising in data governance, data quality, data and cloud migration, master data management and data warehousing. This role is a unique opportunity to work on some of the largest and most complex client engagements across a variety of industry sectors. You will be given the opportunity to develop and grow, taking on responsibility in a challenging but rewarding and meritocratic environment.
You will have the opportunity to:
* Focus on identifying underlying data issues using appropriate data discovery tools
* Apply your technical skills and experience of enterprise data management tools, for example, Informatica Axon, Data Quality, Enterprise Data Catalog, Collibra, Trillium, etc.
* Understand and model data structures.
* Establish and agree enterprise business rules.
* Contribute to the analysis, design, development and delivery of data migration, data integration and data management projects by performing complex data mapping and data conversion activities using ETL tools
* Consult and work with development teams to determine, execute and deliver relevant solution.
You will have:
* Plenty of hands -on practical and technical experience in the areas of Data Analysis, Data Profiling, Data Management, Data Migration and Data Quality Management
* Experience working with leading data applications for Tier 1 vendors such as Informatica, SAP, IBM, Oracle and cloud services providers (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform)
* Demonstrable experience on several data related projects with focus on Data Analysis
* The ability to develop data quality solutions by performing Data Profiling and cleansing activities
* Demonstrable experience on at least 2 end-to-end data centric projects as a Data analyst
We are keen to build strong relationships with IT consultants based on providing a transparent and supportive service. Now in our 18th year we pay promptly and are a stable contracting partner in good financial health. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we