Location - London
Duration - 12 months
The Distribution Platforms Product Owner team work very closely with Global Markets Sales and technology, to define the product offering on Evolve, through collaboration with clients and key stakeholders, both internal and external.
This involves the strategic future direction as well as day to day prioritisation of delivery throughout the development, testing and implementation processes. Post implementation, Product Owners liaises with Sales and eClient Services for feedback.
- Work with GM Sales, technology, business stakeholders and clients to define, build and develop a vision for the offering on Evolve
- Define the product roadmap and objectives to establish a strategic and scalable approach which adds value to sales, clients and Global Markets
- Refine product requirements and establish the offering through industry analysis and user feedback.
- Responsible for the delivery of user-centric functionality that will help to simplify access to execution, content and analysis, facilitate relationship management for both sales and clients and to propel adoption of platforms.Drive roll-out strategy to clients and establish a good rapport to encourage feedback and further communication.
- Clear communication with stakeholders globally on the business goal and technology deliverable
- The candidate will need to be confident in their role, be the subject matter expert and have the ability to work with closely with senior stakeholders and demanding clients.
- The candidate will have to build a deep knowledge on the Global Markets offering, and understand regional and local nuances to ensure the requirements are well-defined to meet stakeholder requirements.
- There will be multiple competing stakeholders and priorities and the candidate must be able to manage and influences these.
- Experience with technology change programs is an advantage.
- Experience within banking and financial markets, within the front office, and in large change programs.
- Demonstrate high energy; be PRO-ACTIVE, extremely positive and have a 'driver and achiever' mentality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical and organisational skills.
- Strong ability to prioritise multiple, potentially opposing requests for deliveries, while ensuring integrity, accuracy, completeness and timeliness of releases.
- A proven ability to create and maintain strong relationships will stakeholders is essential.
- A team player who is able to collaborate across different functions and countries, and manage development teams remotely.
- Proven record of success in a role within the financial services industry
If you feel you would be suitable, please send in your CV