Project Manager (Latitude Models)
Location - London
Daily rate - £550/day PAYE £705/day Umbrella
Start date - ASAP
Contract - 12 Months
Our financial services client is currently seeking a Project Manager to join their team as part of natural growth within the department. Project Management jobs are accountable for successful delivery of the project and ensuring benefits realisation. Projects may be standalone or part of a wider programme of activity and may be located in project teams as well as BAU teams.
Project Management jobs may have reports, these may be Business Analysts, Work stream leads, PMO staff or admin support staff. Project Management jobs may report to a Programme Managers or a Senior Project Manager or may report to a Business Manager.
- Influence the project approach, building stakeholder buy-in around the project plan, commitments and changes.
- Drive project delivery proactively, balancing planning, scope, schedule, budget, communications and risks.
- Manage and plan resources, responsibilities and schedules.
- Establish effective project controls and procedures and quality assurance processes
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Report progress, issues, dependencies and risks to project or programme leadership and committees as appropriate and make recommendations to influence decision making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realisation.
- Provide management to maintain a focus on how the project aligns to wider programme objectives, where appropriate, and to the change portfolio across HSBC
- Drive the adoption of HSBC project standards and work in alignment with HSBC project methodology at all times.
- Lead the team to meet performance targets aligned to objectives
- Experience in delivering regulatory and /or capital models (PD/LGD/EAD)
- Understanding of Wholesale Credit Risk
- Broad understanding and knowledge of Risk Analytics processes, culture and objectives.
- Project management skills and experience
- People manager and broad experience in managing teams of different work streams
- Examples of the delivery of on time and on budget projects that achieve business case stated outcomes - a driver with bias towards delivery at pace and controlling project outcomes
- In depth experience of working in a banking environment and change projects
- Stakeholder management experience, especially impactful communication, influencing and running project governance
- Implementation, change management and benefits realisation
- Planning and Plan Management
- Risk and Issues Management
- Global Mindset
- Decision Making
- Lead Self and Others
- Business Case and Benefits Realisation
- Change and Implementation Management
- Financial and Budget Management
- Tracking, Reporting and Governance
- Stakeholder Management
If you think you are up for the task and feel you meet the above criteria or interested to hear more information, please contact me on [Telephone number removed] /