- International leading financial services group are looking for an IT Associate
- Vital role in working with IT Manager to maintain the company's IT infrastructure
International leading financial services group are looking for an IT Associate to provide system administration and support to the IT users of the bank. The role will encompass a combination of service desk, 1st and 2nd line support, whilst maintaining the banking applications and infrastructure systems.
You will also be assisting the IT Manager in the day to day operations of the IT infrastructure, which would include managing the systems, implementing upgrades of the applications and platforms and providing technical support.
Desktop Support Engineer, London will be responsible for:
- Help maintain the IT network and provide support and guidance to all users of the bank's IT systems
- Coordinate, manage and resolve all IT related incidents in a timely and efficient manner performing incident resolution and problem investigation of help desk tickets for all service streams.
- Assist in the day-to-day running and maintenance of the IT Infrastructure of the bank
- Liaise with third-party providers to ensure that the IT infrastructure is monitored effectively to enhance early detection of faults, and assist in fault resolution.
- Ensure business continuity by supporting and monitoring the DR services, backups and replication as well as security of all data and services required to provide IT services.
- Collaborate on change control technical assessment and ensure that all changes to the network and systems are performed in accordance with company procedures
- Assist with the application maintenance and identify user training needs and arrange to provide training in consultation with the IT Manager
IT Associate, London will be skilled in:
- 1-3 year's experience in IT support
- Technical competency with Microsoft Windows 10 and Office
- Proficiency with PC builds, file/print management, endpoint security and general user support.
- Working knowledge and understanding of IT Infrastructure including networks operating systems, firewalls, and associated services.
- Some knowledge of /exposure to Windows and SQL Servers
- Good awareness of IT security principles and practices.
- Any knowledge of VMWare/Veeam would be an added advantage.
IT Associate, London will be offered:
- Competitive salary depending upon experience £45K - £55K
- Supportive and collaborative work environment where individual contributions are recognised and accomplishments are rewarded
- Comprehensive health insurance plan
- Based in the City of London
- Team-building and social events