Technical Delivery Professional, AICC
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
£400 - £445
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
My client is looking for a Technical Delivery Professional, AICC for an initial 6 month contract with the potential to extend.
This role is inside of IR35.
Why this job matters:
*Assets in the course of construction (AICC) is a risk item on the BT group register. Mobile AICC is ~£600m, with a yearly budget of ~£600m, there is a programme of work in place to reduce this in line with a defined target
Specific Job Requirements
*This role drives improvement in e2e AICC process, data flow, control points, reduction in manual effort and data processing time
*This role will be a critical part of the AICC reduction programme, working cross functionally with vendors, and internally to drive down the mobile AICC balance.
What you'll be doing your accountabilities:
* Works to transform the e2e AICC process, across all areas of including RAN auto/manual, Core and ESN
* Understands data points and data flows from operational and financial tools, systems and reports
* Ensures AICC policies are built into process in terms at key control points
* Understands asset registration processes in detail, working to optimise and automate processes in all instances
Capabilities Required for the job:
* Process mapping, optimisation and automation skills
* Must understand principles of financial and asset accounting
* SME for SAP systems covering purchasing, budget management and control and AICC.
Experience you would be expected to have:
* Developed an internal network of strong working relationships you can call on to assist with your role
* Advocating and applying technology where it has not been used previously
* Suggested cost savings to assist budgets
* Delivered results when the deliverables were unclear
* Tackled process/policy obstacles to delivery
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award, that any business can receive, won in consecutive years, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade;