LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
£21 - £21
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Break fix server engineer working on HP, Dell and IBM servers, Server provisioning, Rack, stack and configure servers.
* Support Trainee DC Engineers when required.
* Troubleshoot hardware faults and arrange replacements.
* Install and decommission redundant equipment.
* Provide expert hardware support.
* Responsible for proactive updating of customer and resolution of service.
* Co-operate and work closely with all members of the support team to ensure efficient, productive and high quality technical support and customer service to customers within the live Data Centre.
* Liaise with onsite support engineers and within other sites. * Manage all incoming calls, emails to the data centre support function.
* Liaise with third party suppliers to report and escalate customer problems.
* Respond to customers within agreed SLA.
* Follow escalation processes; tickets to support management and other teams as required.
* Escalate tickets to 2nd line against agreed timescales and continue to monitor these tickets to resolution.
Working on a shift rota Early - 07:00 to 14:30 Late - 14:30 to 22:00 Week night - 22:00 - 07:00 Weekend day - 07:00 - 19:00 Weekend night - 19:00 - 07:00
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award, that any business can receive, won in consecutive years, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade;