Junior Maintenance Engineer
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
£20000 - £24000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Junior Maintenance Engineer Stone, Staffordshire £20,000 - £24,000 Basic + Full Training + College Qualifications + Overtime (£28k OTE) + Days Shift + Career Progression Fantastic opportunity to join a specialist manufacturing company as a junior maintenance engineer, where you will be given full training and gain qualifications. Perfect opportunity for someone looking to start their career with a great company who will train you to become a specialist. This expanding company is a long-standing manufacturer dedicated and focused on not only providing a great service but also being a great place to work. Despite the recent COVID-19 pandemic they have seen continued growth and due to a further increase in demand they need a junior maintenance engineer to join their team. You will enjoy working for an employer who will put you through college courses to increase your skills and become fully fledged. Your Role:
* Junior Maintenance Engineer role
* Training and learning with Senior Maintenance Engineers - internal and external
* Day shift only - changing to double day shift once trained
* Salary increases as you get trained
* Carrying out mechanical and electrical fault finding and maintenance on production machinery. You Will Have:
* Some experience in a hands-on engineering position (ANY considered!)
* Desire to learn and train to be a maintenance engineer
* Commutable to the Stone, Staffordshire area Please apply quoting reference SE893 or contact Sam Eastgate for immediate consideration Keywords: Junior maintenance engineer, apprentice engineer, Junior engineer, trainee maintenance engineer, engineer, mechanical, technician, stone, staffordshire, stafford, stoke, stoke-on-trent. This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency. Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling. Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.