Supplier Assurance Consultant (Security)
A brilliant new job opportunity available for a driven Supplier Assurance Consultant (Security) with a broad understanding of security technologies and experience working of bids and delivering complex projects. This is a client facing role supporting the delivery of a range of secure solutions.
Key skills/ experience required:
- Conducting gap analysis to identify the scope of the Supplier Security Assurance function
- Designing, developing and implementing an overarching assurance approach, framework, and processes to establish supplier security assurance within Defra:
- Setting up and operating mechanisms to monitor the effectiveness of the supplier security assurance framework, adjusting these as necessary:
- Development of proportionate supplier security metrics, including KPI's and SLA's
- Development and Production of regular MI/reporting, to enable senior business owners to make the most appropriate risk decisions relating to the use of suppliers.
- Monitor on-going compliance of suppliers within set schedules depending on the risk profile of the supplier.
- Work closely with the relevant business owners, legal, commercials/procurement and service management to progress supplier assurance activities.
- Work with suppliers to identify and remediate risks as required.
For more information or to apply please send your CV