Technical Delivery Professional - RAN Capex
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
£275 - £300
ASAP (6 months +)
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Our Client is urgently looking for a RAN CAPEX consultant
Contract inside of IR35
Specific Job Requirements
*Manages RAN capex governance, actual spend and forecasting as part of end to end process
*Provides admin support to local mobile governance board
What I'll be doing - your accountabilities?
* Develops working relationships and communicates with a range of operational, financial and procurement stakeholders to ensure actions completed and progress updated
* Manages the weekly scheduling and running of local governance (Mobile Programme Control Board)
* Executes local governance (Mobile Programme Control Board) for RAN Deployment programmes, taking into consideration capex, asset and opex requirements
* Executes month end capex process for Mobile RAN Deployment programmes
* Provides analysis of monthly capex spend and commitments
* Provides accurate forecasts where required on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis to ensure capex and AICC registration is predictable and in line with targets
* Ensures data is of the highest quality
Capabilities required for the job
* Be agile - You identify opportunities to use collaborative approaches and continuous improvement. You contribute to projects as a subject matter expert or content owner.
* Strong governance skills and experience: challenging costs, forecasting and process across all owners of capex from Mobile and CFU's
Experience you would be expected to have:
* Developed quotes /business cases and ways to avoid costs
* Developed an internal network of strong working relationships you can call on to assist with your role
* Advocating and applying technology where it has not been used previously
* Suggested cost savings to assist budgets
* Delivered results when the deliverables were unclear
* Tackled process/policy obstacles to delivery
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award, that any business can receive, won in consecutive years, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade;