Digital Project Manager
£25,000 - £40,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This employer is a digital agency based in Chichester who love coffee!
They start by listening to each client's unique needs and matching them with online solutions that best fit their business goals.
Their key values are:
- Connection - Their passion connects them to their clients values. Which commits them to always doing their best work.
- Improvement - They constantly work to improve their knowledge and skills. Making sure they're always at their best.
- Honestly - They're always honest. Building relationships on mutual respect where their clients can trust them to solve their problems.
- Well-being - They all do their best work in a fun, relaxed environment. So they promote well-being in the workplace as a priority.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will be hands-on in their projects and customers
Everyday they work with a variety of clients and organisations, helping to innovate and enhance their digital customer experiences.
This is a full time position. You will work closely with the in-house talent and clients to deliver projects, ensuring high-quality outcomes, and timeliness of delivery.
- Facilitating clear project communications through regular project ceremonies
- Authoring project documentation and reporting to the wider business
- Maintaining (and improving) the standards of project documentation; ensuring that templates are kept up to date and consistently used by all team members.
- Facilitate sharing of best practices through collaborative working
- Working closely with our production team, external suppliers, and partners to deliver high-quality work that delights our customers
- Capturing user stories, managing tickets, and providing status updates via Clickup
- Knowledge of web technologies, capabilities, and limitations
- Basic knowledge of creating and managing projects, ideally in Clickup but training will be provided
- Experience with helping to manage technical projects and working with creative and technical individuals
- A good understanding of design and the importance of a great user experience
- Highly organised and efficient
- Confident working with others to inspire a high-quality standard
- Should communicate with warmth and positivity
- 1 year of agency experience (significant relevant client-side experience also considered)
- Scrum certification and experience would be hugely beneficial
- £25,000 - £40,000 per annum, depending on experience