Job Title: Data Analyst - Master Data Management - Salesforce
Contract Length: 6 Months (2 Year Migration Project)
Start Date: ASAP
Working with the Head of MDM, you will design and implement components of the data management strategy, built on the following principles:
- Provide a centralized location to research, discover, and access Most critical data assets
- Provide centralized master data sets to foster consistency across business and corporate functions
- Provide transparency into the quality, sources, and ownership of data enabling core business processes
- Provide visibility into the business value and operational costs of the data assets and processes
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify common data elements supporting the core business processes (e.g. lead to cash) and their supporting applications (e.g. Sales Force) and establish enterprise standards for their provisioning and use.
- Partner with technical and business teams to enable their delivery of an interim customer, contact, and account data set solution within Sales Force.
- Work with the Head of Master Data Management to design and implement the strategic platform for Customer data including contact, customer, and product.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Understanding of Master Data Management technology landscape, processes, and design principles
- Familiarity in the use of metadata management, data quality, and data stewardship tools and platforms
- Experience working on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation
- Ability to use judgement to select evaluation criteria and identify innovative solutions
- Experience in the use of data catalogs and data quality technologies
Please send your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter or call [Telephone number removed]
Contact Name: Patrick Robinson