LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
BI / BODS Developer
For one of our customers in Gosselies, Fujitsu is looking for a BI / BODS Developer
Start date: 02/08/2021
Duration: 220 days
* The Azure team currently made up of three people is looking for a profile that can help it in the implementation of a "Data Platform" project. The role combines both the implementation and partial support of solutions before moving to the level of operational teams.
* Cloud technical interlocutor within the framework of the implementation of new IT solutions typed "Data"
* Ensured the implementation of solutions that fit into the IT landscape in collaboration with the solution / functional architecture, the IT security teams, the IT supplier and the business.
* Receive, qualify and design the technical solution to be implemented while respecting the IT standards set up following the functional study carried out previously;
* Bring experience to projects to challenge technical solutions;
* Organize and implement the solution in direct collaboration with the requesting project;
* Organize a follow-up of the various tasks to be carried out to deliver the requested infrastructure;
* Guarantee the provision of infrastructure on the desired dates;
* Document the solution implemented while respecting existing standards.
* Editorial skills in the production of documentation and procedures for the attention of support teams;
* Functional and technical skills, including knowledge and mastery of the following technologies:
* Azure: analysis, design and implementation of architectures on DATA themes combining IaaS and / or PaaS concepts
* Azure: good knowledge of Data components (Data Factory, Databricks, Data Lake Storage, Synapse Analytics, ...)
* Azure AD: good knowledge (PIM, etc.)
* Power BI: good knowledge will be considered a plus
* Infrastructure as Code: knowledge in the implementation (Azure Resource Manager, Terraform)
* Azure DevOps: practical and operational knowledge of continuous integration and delivery concepts (Azure Pipelines)
As part of this mission, hands-on experience will be requested in order to provide the necessary support to the teams.
The experience on on-premises infrastructure is in this case a Nice to Have
* Proven experience on typical "data platform" projects in companies with more than 1000 users - 4.00 years - Must have
* Knowledge and demonstrated experience in modeling techniques (Archimate, Togaf, Sparx EA) - Must have
* Language requirement: C1 English level on the CEFR European scale - Must have
* Language requirement: French level C2 on the European CEFR scale - Must have
* Demonstrated experience as a Technical Infrastructure & Systems Architect in an environment similar to ORES - 5.00 years - Must have
* Proven experience on on-premise infrastructures in companies with more than 1000 users - 5.00 years - Must have
* Proven experience on "Cloud" infrastructures in companies with more than 1000 users - 5.00 years - Should have
* Proven experience on reporting and analytical projects - Should have
* Excellent communication and presentation skills - Should have
* Good knowledge of ITIL - Nice to have
* Proven experience with Azure AD - Should have
* Proven experience with Data components (Data Factory, Databricks, Data Lake Storage, Synapse Analytics) in an Azure environment - Should have
* Proven experience with "data platform" solutions on Azure - 4.00 years - Should have
* Proven experience on Azure - 3.00 years - Should have
* Proven experience on Azure DevOps - Should have
* Proven experience on Power BI - Should have
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award, that any business can receive, won in consecutive years, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade;