Remote until September then office based 3 x days p/week
£15.38 p/hour PAYE
We're looking for a Marketing Specialist to join a diverse and dynamic team of marketing and communication experts working across Europe.
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for:
- Supporting the marketing team in developing and executing innovative marketing campaigns including email marketing, webinars and other education initiatives, events and exhibitions, etc.
- Collaborating with product marketers, modality managers, and other members of the team to design marketing collateral including but not limited to flyers, social media posts, landing pages, articles, videos, etc.
- Owning administrative marketing tasks that enable smooth execution of marketing activities - this includes requesting purchase orders, submitting approval workflows for sponsorship opportunities, seeking regulatory approvals for produced marketing materials.
- Supporting the Marcomm Leader with overall event coordination and logistics including ordering promotional materials where needed, coordinating shipment and on-time delivery/pick-up, liaising with speakers and other internal stakeholders as applicable to ensure successful and smooth execution.
Required experience and qualifications:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism is preferred
- At least 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience supporting both traditional and digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) or similar design and content creation tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident dealing with stakeholders at all levels and supporting marketing initiatives for a wide-ranging product portfolio across multiple business units.
- Comfortable dealing with strict and complex approval processes in a highly-regulated industry
Please submit your CV in the first instance.