This is a superb opportunity for a senior-level Head of Information Security to join a leading business within the Financial Services space, and rapidly propel their career to CISO level. You will join an expanding business, taking ownership of IT Security from a strategic perspective, ultimately growing into the company's Chief Information Security Officer.
- Michael Page are proudly partnered with one of the UK's fastest-growing Financial Services businesses, as they continue to expand.
- They have hired an extremely talented and accomplished leadership team across their IT function, and now have an opportunity for an experienced Head of Information Security, to grow into the role of CISO.
- The business has sites throughout the UK, but with a leadership team predominantly based in the Midlands, you will have the chance to join the Birmingham team, whilst enjoying a high level of flexible/remote working.
- As the Head of Information Security, you will take on strategic responsibilities for the company's IT Security estate, reporting directly into the CTO.
- You will have the freedom to develop, implement and maintain a strategic and detailed security programme that is fully aligned to the wider goals of the business.
- A central area will include the adoption and implementation of Cyber Essentials and ISO27001 certifications, in addition to end-to-end security risk management.
- The role will have a technical focus, and you will understand IT security from an architectural and operational perspective, whilst creating a culture that drives improvement in these areas for the business.
- You will partner with key stakeholders across the leadership function, including the Head of Infrastructure, Head of Service Delivery, and Digital, Risk and Compliance Officers.
- You will remain in the detail of all aspects of IT Security, and act as the SME for Information Security across the business and it's 500+ userbase.
- Evolution will be key, and you will stay ahead of industry trends, and keep ahead of threats, best practice and innovations within the industry, bringing business cases to key stakeholders where necessary.
- Progression is a major part of this opportunity, and the successful candidate will have the chance to grow into the Chief Information Security Officer role for the business.
- As the successful candidate for the Head of Information Security vacancy, you will have a very strong technical background within the Cyber Security and Information Security spaces.
- This will include a broad level of experience with Security Engineering and Architecture, covering areas such as endpoint protection, Identity and Access Management, and cloud-based Network security, ideally with a Microsoft focus.
- In addition, you will have a strong level of understanding across the areas of Governance, Risk and Compliance from an IT Security perspective.
- Your experience will be at a strategic level, and you will be able to understand an organisation's strategic objectives, and align the Security strategy to achieve these.
- You will possess a proven track-record in the implementation and adoption of industry-standards, such as Cyber Essentials and ISO27001.
- £65,000 - £70,000 + £5,000 Car Allowance.
- Private Family Medical Cover.
- Company Bonus.
- Private Pension.
Contact Name: Palminder Johal