Technical Project Manager / Remote - London / 3-6 month contract / £550 - £650 per day Inside IR35
Leading client in the market is seeking a Technical Project Manager with experience in Transformation and Integration projects
Project manager must have experience with JIRA, Clarity and Financial Services.
Role: Technical Project Manager
Location: Remote - London
Duration: Initial duration - 6 months
Day rate: £650 - £760 per day inside ir35 (dependent on experience)
Role and responsibilities
- Delivers scaled agile software product projects within the constraints of scope, time and cost to agreed levels of quality, within the organization's project management framework.
- Assists teams understanding agile processes and approaches.
- Experience with Jira and Clarity
- Defines, documents and leads medium-scale projects with minimal direction, working with multiple teams that may have differing priorities and working/cultural practices.
- Actively participates in all phases / agile ceremonies of the project or specific phases of larger projects. Identifies, assesses and handles risks to the success of the project
- Effectively lead project teams, build collaborative partnerships with stakeholders, and commitment to make decisions
- Estimates costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed scope and constraints
- Prepares and maintains project plans and tracks activities against the plan
- Implement effective communication plan and operating rhythm, including provision of regular and accurate reports.
- Monitors costs, timescales and resources used, and takes action where these deviate from agreed tolerances. Ensures that results are implemented within these criteria.
- Handles change control gaining agreement for revisions from project stakeholders.
If this role seems like the right fit for you then please send through your upto date CV
Candidates will be spoken with before profile is submitted
Contact Name: Experis UK