My client is currently looking for a number of 2nd Line IT Support engineers. The successful candidate will join an IT service delivery command centre team delivering managed service solutions. This role provides incident management and rapid response activities to major incidents for multitude of secure clients within the Hub.
- Manage and resolve service impacting incidents
- Work closely with the event management team in proactively resolving events before they become service impacting
- Pursue continuous improvement through identification of first-time fix, documenting and mentoring the Service Desk with new procedures.
- Develop own skills to reduce Mean- time -to- resolve; avoid passing cases to other resolver groups
- Work closely with iSolve to identify and implement automation
- Creation and ownership of application failover procedures
- Provide technical leadership during the resolution of Major Incidents
- Assist the Service Desk during busy periods
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Windows 10 operating system and associated technologies
- Hardware and Software fault diagnosis skills and troubleshooting
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to achieve SC security clearance
If this looks of interest then please send your CV across and call for more information.
Contact Name: ROBERT JOHN SMITH