Business Analyst - 35k
£30000 - £35000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Job title: Business Analyst
Location: Manchester City Centre (work from home flexibility)
Contract Length: 12 Months (FTC)
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000, based on experience
Company client is recruiting for a Business Analyst to join an exciting change team on behalf of their debt-management solution clients in Manchester City Centre.
This role will see the ideal candidate take responsibility to build the businesses requirements definition and change request management, working alongside a team of developers, product owners and architects.
* Collating, understanding and defining business requirements for projects, portfolios and change requests, then translating these into requirements definitions
* Process mapping and re-engineering to create efficiencys
* Defining solutions that are appropriate to the business
* Analyse and document both current (As Is) and proposed (To Be) business processes from an operational and system perspective.
* Present business benefits and articulate requirements at all levels including Senior Management.
* Engineering of new business processes.
* Day to day management and prioritisation of change requests within the project against plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met.
* Communicate at high levels to key personnel and stakeholders.
* Educated to degree level or relevant experience
* Previous experience required in Business Analysis/Requirements Gathering and Business Change.
* Strong understanding of financial controls and risk / Good analytic and numeracy skills required
* Data analysis skills using Excel to create pivot tables with data breakdowns
* Knowledge of waterfall and agile development methods
* Experience of UML, Use Cases and User Stories
* Strong documentation skills, in particular, the documenting of detailed requirements
* Ability to facilitate groups of people at all levels to gather meaningful requirements
* Ability to articulate key points/detail and present findings to key stakeholders
* Process identification and mapping from an RPA perspective
* Experience with UiPath.
* BCS Business Analysis qualification
* ISEB qualification in Business Requirement Engineering
If this sounds like something youd be interested in learning more about, please apply the job online.