|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||15th July|
IDENTITY & ACCESS MANAGAMENT SOLUTION ARCHITECT
£650 PER DAY
ASAP START DATE
Key Areas of Accountability
* Design logical and physical components of technology architectures that will enable the delivery of the required business outcome and service.
* Look forwards to identify common needs, and gaps and work with the wider team to influence the technology roadmaps and necessary components.
* Creation of appropriate formal architecture products for (amongst other activities) product selection, options and impact assessment to validate or solution choices, enable traceability and provide corporate knowledge for ongoing support efforts.
* Work with project managers and service owners to provide whole life costing for the components of the architecture in order to select best value approaches and inform the organization as to the economy of their solutions estate.
* Work with commercial colleagues to provide input to tender materials and conduct supplier and product evaluation.
* Support technical and architectural requirements capture, design and assurance including injection of architectural stories into backlogs.
* Actively support and contribute to the domain by providing specialist insight and hands-on experience into application of the technology in context of the wider enterprise.
* Work closely alongside technical teams by engaging them early to listening to their concerns about implementation of a design and ensure that they are implementing solutions in keeping with your design so that they are sustainable and manageable throughout life.
* Own the Solution Architecture overview documentation and any roadmaps for your domain and be responsible for keeping it up to date throughout its lifecycle and attending the Technology Governance with any changes as necessary.
* Responsible for approving any changes to the technical design and will present these to any technical design board for ratification.
* Capable of presenting and explaining technical solutions in a non technical way to senior stakeholders
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award, that any business can receive, won in consecutive years, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade;
Contact Name: Lucy Bradbury
Job ID: 2955633