Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£50000 - £55000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Deployment Project Planner - Rail Industry
1 Year Fixed Term Contract
August startCentral London
Are you an experienced Project planner looking for your next long term contract role?
Do you have experience of using Primavera P6 for planning and deployment of project assets and want to work for an industry leader on interesting projects?
My client are working on a number of prestigious projects all over the UK & are now seeking an experienced deployment project planner to work on their London based rail project.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in the rail industry on NEC3 contracts, be technically astute in ideally all three of the following: ASTA power project, Primavera P6 and Microsoft project as well as the ability to develop and implement detailed deployment plans.
On offer here is an excellent salary, with a long term contract working for an exceptional company based in London.
· Experienced user of Primavera P6
· Minimum 2-3 years' experience of creating complex schedules for programme delivery within the rail industry
· Knowledge of NEC3 contracts
· Developing and implementing of detailed deployment plans
· Monitoring and controlling programme compliance in respect of contractual obligations
· Communicating programme performance, time and outcomes in a timely way to communicate to key stakeholders of the project.
This role is due to start in August, please send your CV for the attention of Sarah Hibberd to be considered for the role.This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.