Project Manager - Retail
£30000 - £60000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Project Manager - Retail / eCommerce
Manchester + home working
Multiple roles ranging from Junior to Senior PMs
eCommerce / Retail experience is a must
£30 - 60k + excellent company benefits
We are looking for a range of Project Managers with experience of Retail/eCommerce and Digital Transformation within IT to join an extremely successful eCommerce retail organisation in Manchester.
The successful project managers will sit in the Project and Programme team and will be responsible for managing a number of projects across all our multichannel platforms and applications in an exciting, fast paced and highly collaborative environment. You will work closely with business stakeholders, business analysts, developers, suppliers, testers and support teams to help the business implement our strategy and further enhance our market leading multichannel offering.
The key skills/experiences we are interested in:
* Previous experience as a Project Manager within a Software environment
* Previous eCommerce / Retail background experience
* For the Junior PM role, experience as a project coordinator, project analyst
* Experience of software/application development processes and cycles (SDLC)
* Experience of Agile / Scrum methodologies
* Experience of leading cross-functional teams
* Proven experience as a decision maker
* Detail orientated and analytic mindset
* Agile certifications would be a bonus
* Collaborative mind-set, with evidence of broad stakeholder engagement and excellent communication skills
* Strong stakeholder management ability
The company are a big player in the world of eCommerce retail and pride themselves in the empowerment of their employees, they offer a fabulous working environment where you can be truly autonomous within your work. There is also an attractive package including a range of comprehensive benefits on offer, so please get your CV across ASAP to be considered for this position.
This opportunity is live and we are shortlisting candidates immediately. Please apply the job online.