|Listed on:||14th July|
|Salary/Rate:||£28,000 - £35,000|
Can you guarantee this companies customers optimal support through your distinctive service skills?
Do know your way around a PC?
Are you passionate about travelling and working independently?
Then you may be the right person!
This employer is holding a Nationwide search for ambitious new or experienced professionals to join them as a Service Technician / Service Engineer. This is a Full time role with immediate starts available. They offer the successful applicants a salary of £30K - £35K dependant on experience. The successful applicant would be expected to travel regularly across the UK and Ireland, as such a driving licence would be essential for this role
Who they are
They are one of the world's leading manufacturers of optical inspection systems for print image control.
They are committed to ensuring that their customers can be sure of a perfect print quality of their products. Their inspection systems are used by; pharmaceutical companies, printers, cosmetics and food manufacturers in more than 50 countries.
The key to their success: a strong culture of innovation as well as dedicated and highly qualified employees.
- Preparation and execution of commissioning of test systems for customers in the UK and Ireland
- Adaptation and parameterisation of the systems according to the wishes of the customer on site
- Consulting of the customers to achieve an optimal use of their systems
- Maintenance and support of their test systems on site or by remote maintenance
- Telephone customer support
- Execution of customer trainings and sample testing
The ideal candidate should have:
- Completed technical training / studies in the fields of: Electrical engineering, computer science or industrial engineering
- First hand work experience in the mentioned field of activity desirable
- Excellent PC knowledge in hardware and software, e.g. experience with Windows servers, virtual machines, SQL virtual machines, SQL servers, IIS and computer networks would be an advantage
- Increased willingness to travel at home and abroad
- Open-minded nature as well as a structured, committed, and have an independent way of working
Please click on apply now and send them your CV in the first instance.
Contact Name: Recruitment Genius Ltd
Job ID: 2955217