Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£45000 - £50000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Engineering ManagerBristol£45,000 - £50,000 + Training + Autonomy + Health Care + Pension + HolidayA fantastic opportunity for an engineer with management experience to join a prestigious & internationally respected aerospace company as they continue to thrive and push the boundaries of quality and precision.On offer is a management position offering autonomy and responsibility as you lead a team working on high value projects.This company has gone from strength to strength since its founding in the 1930's, starting as a small family business they now employ over 150 specialist engineers and play a huge part in UK aerospace manufacturing. They have recently invested massive amounts in new sites, allowing them to continue to lead the way in their industry. As such they are in the position to take on an enterprising and ambitious engineering manager to be responsible for the engineering and manufacturing process.This is a hugely varied role where you will be taking ownership of the engineering process. No two days will be the same but key responsibilities will include leading a team of dedicated specialist engineers, creating and setting objectives to achieve continued improvement and company profitability as well as liaising with quality engineers as the company strive towards zero defects.The ideal candidate is someone with a background In aerospace or mechanical manufacturing with experience in a management position.This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to play a pivotal role in a prestigious and forward thinking aerospace company.The role:
* Engineering manager (aerospace)
* Monday to Friday days based
* Leading a team in a prestigious and successful company
* Taking ownership of engineering and manufacturing processes
* Supporting quality team to drive improvement and profitabilityThe person:
* Experience leading and developing technical teams
* Working knowledge of multi access machining and CAD
* Significant manufacturing experience in the aerospace or mechanical industry
* Understanding of costing and quality principlesReference Number: BBBH126063To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact William Shaw at Rise Technical Recruitment.This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.