Senior Business Analyst
Location - London/Remote
Daily rate - £500/day PAYE £641/day Umbrella
Start date - ASAP
Contract - 6 Months
Our financial services client is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join their team as part of growth within the department. Transformation Senior Business Analysts shape and lead initiation activities and operating model definition and are at the centre of how Global Transformation delivers and embeds change working with our delivery partners. Primarily, the Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for managing and executing the analysis activity within one or more of the priority programmes. They will lead multi skilled teams responsible for the Requirements Management, Design, Change Management and Implementation Management activities during project delivery. Senior Business Analysts often act as experts across multiple projects and programmes simultaneously, guiding the teams on their approach to Requirements Management and other analysis activity.
Senior Business Analyst's will also oversee Change Management activities spanning from early change planning and audience analysis; through to designing and delivering change interventions (e.g. communications, training, support, organisation alignment); and tracking and taking actions on change readiness, adoption, and feedback. They are also ultimately responsible for Implementation Management, including planning, controlling and reporting on implementation of the change 'product', focusing on accelerating benefits and minimising risk during deployment. Implementation activities will also include managing implementation readiness and managing the early stages of implementation (e.g. pilot). Senior Business Analysts will often play a people / team management role within the projects / programmes they work on.
- Senior Business Analysts must demonstrate strong business knowledge and sound business sense, and stay abreast of the industry, business-wise and technology-wise.
- Senior Business Analysts will often need gather requirements and agree designs across stakeholders, dealing with different interests and resolving disagreements and conflicts, and sometimes needing to challenge poor requirements and design decisions. They will often attend and lead these meetings or workshops with no Global Transformation supervision.
- Senior Business Analysts need to be able to shape business requirements and solution designs that encompass all aspects of the delivery (customer, people, process, policy, technology - system, data, infrastructure, etc). Often Business Analysts will work across multiple projects at the same time.
- Coordinates requirements gathering, documentation, prioritisation and traceability working with multiple programme teams and senior stakeholders. Works with the team to break down requirements into rigorous level detail and translates business requirements for use by delivery partners.
- Challenges requirements and designs detailed, innovative business solutions to realise agreed business requirements
- Document and develop targeted benefits for a change intervention
- Utilises financial skills to develop a high level business case, considering investment and high level benefits
- Architects complex, large-scale (e.g. multiple market/ multiple programme) change solutions, detailing all elements of the change journey and audience impacts
- Leads change implementation activities, providing steering and guidance to the team and regular updates to stakeholders
- Leads end-to-end change journey and validates mitigation plans
- Defines, shapes and recommends creative solutions options, weighing risk/reward
- Manages re-engineering of processes, where process is one of the many parts of the change, and provides detailed guidance on process design (considering risk, end-to-end and cost)
- Org Design/Integration experience (MUST HAVE)
- Expert knowledge of Global Transformation Business Transformation Frameworks, Agile methodologies and best practice techniques
- A thorough understanding of the purpose, values, culture and fundamentals of Global Transformation
- Outstanding understanding of HSBC Group structures, processes and objectives
- Very strong knowledge of the external environment - regulatory, political, competitors etc.
- Re-engineering knowledge
- Advanced Business analysis, requirements gathering and design techniques
- Advanced Change management and implementation management techniques and approaches
- Proven track record as an outstanding analyst or consultant
- Overall financial services industry knowledge with specific functional expertise
- Extensive experience of using multiple analysis techniques in a change environment, with a mix of business, Operations and technology focused projects
- Experience of business case development and a sound understanding of how design enablers underpin business benefits
- Strong experience of delivering change into different audiences and managing implementation in banking environments (branch, contact centre, trading floor, operations, head office etc).
- Proven ability to work across regions whilst maintaining a global perspective
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders and sponsors
If you think you are up for the task and feel you meet the above criteria or interested to hear more information, please contact me on [Telephone number removed] /
Contact Name: ismail ismail