Change & Implementation Manager
Location - London/Remote
Daily rate - £523/day PAYE £671/day Umbrella
Start date - ASAP
Contract - 6 Months
Our financial services client is currently seeking a Change & Implementation Manager to join their team as part of growth within the department. The purpose of the Change and Implementation Lead is to support our Global business and change programmes within Wholesale Transformation, to successfully define, deliver and embed that change, helping the client achieve its strategic goals in the relevant global markets. The role is instrumental in supporting and driving the business to achieve benefits realisation and returns on their change investments, ensuring that our significant change programmes are considering all change aspects which will lead to a smooth implementation and transition to BAU. This will include identifying and mitigating key change and implementation risks, and helping identify opportunities for early realisation of benefits
Change and Implementation Leads will often play a people / team management role within the projects / programmes they work on. As senior members of the Transformation Change & Implementation team, they may also have line management responsibility for a group of more junior resources, including people management, performance management, resource management, and professional development.
They will also indirectly manage a global team of change and implementation network members. Success in this role will require the Change and Implementation Lead to be flexible, being able to cope and bring structure to ambiguous situations and problems whilst adapting to the needs of the business. They should be high in energy, have a sense of urgency, be driven and have the ability to learn quickly and assimilate information.
- The Change and Implementation Lead is responsible for supporting and driving the business to achieve benefits realisation and returns on their change investments through effective application of Change and Implementation. They are required to operate at executive level and manage global stakeholders and sponsor relationships, and influence them to establishing effective Change and Implementation mechanisms which will help deliver sustainable business outcomes.
- This role will report to the Head of Change and Implementation and they will operate under the stewardship of the core C&I team. They will help establish and embed C&I as a core competency on our global programmes.
- Operate at an executive level, working across global businesses and regions and maintaining a global perspective on business transformation.
- Management and control of multiple complex global programmes/business transformations which have ambitious goals and high change requirements but with limited resources or understanding of the value of C&I.
- Demonstrating the value of Change & Implementation management in engaging consulting support earlier in the change journey to ensure the right problems are being dealt with, in priority, and helping deliver the global businesses change agenda and achieve benefits realisation for the business (including on in - flight programmes), whilst also developing the long term roadmap for a change initiative.
- Establish mechanisms to ensure C&I is embedded and develop C&I capability within the programme whilst focusing on delivering the desired programme business outcomes
- Achieving compliance to the BTF C&I mandatory requirements and ensuring it meets external regulatory expectations
- Play a key role in helping the business define their business problem statements - challenging business perceptions where required. Ensure the right 'exam question' is being answered.
- Drive to both strategic / programme delivered solutions and to quick wins.
Key Requirements (Only Candidates who meet the criteria will be considered):
- Org design/integration experience (MUST HAVE)
- Be self-motivated and driven but able to manage and work in a team whenever required. He/she will not be subject to close supervision.
- Be easily accessible and available to support global business sponsor needs, ensuring they are reactive to Business Partner's needs.
- Experience of working with Large Transformational Programmes
- Work closely with and get support from global businesses and global functions. He/she should be able to "connect the dots" between businesses, regions, priority markets and countries for the business sponsor, and endeavour to achieve global synergies from a Change and Implementation perspective.
- Work independently and have the gravitas and acumen to consult with business at Senior management level.
- Be able to cope and bring structure to ambiguous situations and problems. He/she will be expected to adopt an agile and flexible approach to work.
- Financial Services Background
- Be culturally sensitive.
If you think you are up for the task and feel you meet the above criteria or interested to hear more information, please contact me on [Telephone number removed] /
Contact Name: ismail ismail