Azure Infrastructure Technical Architect, Group Manager
This opportunity is ideal if you are a Technical Architect with Consulting background, enjoy hands on delivery and now wish to use your technical expertise in designing complex MS AZURE solutions, work on RFP's and manage multi-million Azure Sales pipeline. This role offers 50/50 (delivery/Pre-sales) engagements.
Want to lead clients in their digital journey? So do we.
Are you looking to further develop your consulting and technical skills? At Avanade you will have significant opportunities to develop your technical and consulting skills within the Microsoft Azure Ecosystem, be fully responsible for your career and progression, in a client facing role that includes travel across the UK.
We are looking for a Technical Cloud Solutions Architect, Group Manager, to join our rapidly growing infrastructure team.
As Cloud Solutions Architect, you are part of our accomplished Infrastructure community, working with the newest Azure technologies on challenging and complex cloud transformations; helping our clients get the very best out of the cloud.
At Avanade, our vision is to be the leading digital innovator, realizing results for our clients and their customers through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. You will be given an exciting opportunity to help us achieve this, working on a wide variety of differing projects for an exciting mix of diverse clients.
Would you like to become a Solutions Architect at Avanade? Here is more about you:
• A proven track record architecting core Azure solution across the Azure platform (networking, security, identity, DR, storage, subscription models, strategy & governance) for major enterprise projects.
• You have knowledge of infrastructure solutions from cloud to on-premise, in particular in relation to Microsoft programs, platform migration, system security, enterprise directories, and cloud technologies
• You are satisfied in solving complex technical challenges
• Superb communication and interpersonal skills - working directly with our clients, alongside our high performing team of consultant, or within a client team as a subject matter expert.
• You can communicate and present complex information to technical and non-technical partners, both verbally and in written form.
You will be :
• proficient in engaging with the client to gather and advise on their requirement
• using these requirements to write high level and detailed designs as well as define architectural topologies.
• be comfortable working in large and small teams to design and implement solutions.
• be involved in supporting our solution sales teams to shape and win our cloud engagements.
• Be a senior member of the practice, focusing on wider internal responsibilities, helping to run our practice and develop our cloud capability in both technical and soft skills.
Benefits we offer are:
• Employee Share Purchase Plan, Private Medical Cover, Electric Vehicle Purchase Car Scheme, Car Allowance, 33 weeks full pay maternity leave, 2 weeks paternity leave, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, STI Bonus, 80 hours per annum studying towards Microsoft Certifications, generous pension and much more!
• Avanade University - real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
• A dedicated Career Advisor to coach you and support your progression within the company
• Engaged and helpful co-workers genuinely interested in your growth
• A genuine focus on you as an individual - we help you discover your true potential and support you in growing your career and horizons.
• 12-time winner of Microsoft Partner of the Year.
• 24,000+ certifications in Microsoft technology.
• 90-plus Microsoft partner awards.
• 18 Gold Competencies.
Contact Name: Avanade