Lead .NET Developer - MS Dynamics / Legal Sector
Variable salary - up to £65k plus Healthcare, Dental, Enhanced Pension Contribution, 4x life Assurance, Car plan
A major legal client in Manchester are currently looking to recruit a Technical Lead within C#.NET and MS Dynamics space.
This role offers you the opportunity to work within the Applications Development Team and be responsible for the design, technical architecture and successful delivery of a Case Management System. As the Technical Lead you will need to ensure system designs are performing well, scalable and secure and you will also oversee technical best practices.
This role offers you the scope to design and architect the case management system, following best practice principles and patterns, where a strong data model is paramount. You will be expected to build good relationships with the project team including IT, Business Change, Business Intelligence, Business Stakeholders and Third Party Vendors.
You will have a good understanding of system automation of business processes (BPA) / Workflow, particularly of Legal or Insurance workflows. You will currently be a developer using Agile software development methodologies and technology, preferably using SCRUM. We are looking for someone who has built cloud solutions to scale and optimised delivery through design.
Key technical skills needed:
We are looking for someone who can:
* Lead on and be responsible for complex software development work and projects, designing best practice approaches and taking ownership of any issues.
* Design the technical architecture of the case management system to support the business needs
* Work as part of a scrum team and endeavour to complete all assigned work each sprint.
* Perform the role of scrum master when required.
* Support the on-boarding and learning of new members to the team
* Develop team members to support and improve their performance
* Deliver on tasks independently as well as collaboratively as part of a team.
* Design and implement team best practices to ensure consistency and quality in the system