Contributing to a healthier and safer society takes hardworking, dedicated and driven individuals like you. As an international leader in the medical imaging field, we at Sectra provide our customers with the best products on the market and the best people to support them.
Supporting our Solution Architect you will assist in designing Sectra Solutions that are fit for purpose and will meet customer requirements over the life of the contract. You will be expected to critically analyse information across our customer base to pro-actively identify issues, collaborating with others to find solutions.
If you are passionate, driven and want to make a difference in the healthcare industry, this is the role for you.
In this position, you will:
- Take specific requirements from the OBS, understanding the contractual SLA's and create a design to suit the needs of the customer.
- Manage internal relationships, being able to quickly and concisely assimilate information in order to inform your assigned tasks.
- Aid in the review, creation, documentation and maintenance of the end to end process optimisation.
- Work with service desk to obtain capacity management statistics, completing a full health check of the system in preparation for hardware refreshes.
- Providing hardware and system configurations, in cooperation with key partners and internal stakeholders - including virtualised environments and cloud.
- Cultivating good relationships and communication with appropriate internal stakeholders.
- Supporting internal stakeholders in customer relationship building, sales meetings, presentations and product quote configurations
Who are Sectra?
Sectra is more than a company, we are a family. With us, our employees are our most important assets. You will meet new challenges and, together with your colleagues, develop both professionally and as a person. Without the ‘Best People' Sectra would not be what it is today.
At Sectra UKI, we are focused on growth and expansion and we are looking for the best people to join our team. We believe that "knowledge is power" and we trust our team members to act and apply their knowledge. Our culture is focused on principles of transparency, personal empowerment, and collaboration. We prioritize your professional and personal development.
What's in it for you?
You will be part of the organisation in the UK and Ireland who runs the Sales, Deployment and Support Departments for our market. Your work here at Sectra will have a direct impact on our mission to create solutions that are beneficial for life, working closely with our customers and end users.
- A professional workplace with fantastic colleagues, who also have fun at work.
- An engaging office environment where you will be encouraged to spend time.
- A work environment where your voice will be heard and where your efforts make a difference.
- The ability to work with products that bring real benefits to society.
- An environment that features technically advanced systems and where patient safety and efficient workflows are key aspects.
- An international environment with the opportunity to work in, or with, other countries and cultures.
We hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn, rather than for their previous experience. If you are a fast learner and the right person for the job, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- A Master's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other IT related engineering field.
- Fluency in English
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Technologies.
- Understanding of SQL querying and administration.
- Understanding of storage technologies (HPE, 3Par, StoreEasy, EMC Isilon or VNX).
- Good critical analysis skills, be self organised and agile.
- Shows a drive and passion to improve own skills and knowledge.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with the rest of us at Sectra.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Speak more languages than those required above
- Have experience of other cultures
- Have interests besides school/work, such as sports, sports leader, music, horseback riding, singing or flying as examples
- Experience of designing complex medical solutions, ideally in radiology technologies.
- DICOM, HL7, XDS and other Healthcare interoperability standards
- Experience in storage technologies and general enterprise networks
- Understanding of Windows Server, MSCS and virtualization technologies.
Contact Name: Shelley Binns