Wind Energy Analyst
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£30000 - £32000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Wind Energy AnalystStirling£30,000 - £32,000 + Pension + Training + Holidays + Business MileageExcellent opportunity for an Energy Analyst with experience in the wind power sector to join a long-running company that has established itself as a leading deliverer of both small and large-scale projects covering Wind, Solar and Hydropower.In this role you will be responsible for everything related to energy analysis within the business and will have a large amount of autonomy within your position. Some of the duties you have will include carrying out energy yield assessments for projects both under development and in operation, the design of site measurement campaigns and regular project performance monitoring.The ideal candidate will be educated to at least degree level in a relevant numerate subject such as engineering, physics or meteorology. They will also have previous experience with yield predictions and energy analysis within the context of wind power using software such as Windographer, WindPro and WindFarmer.This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to make a name for themselves within the renewable energy industry by entering into a position within a well-established organisation that comes with full responsibility for all aspects of energy analysis.The role:
* Design of site measurement campaigns using Remote Sensing Devices (Lidar or Sodar) or meteorological masts
* Carrying out energy yield predictions and assessments for developing and operational projects
* Regular project performance monitoring (yield, downtime, defects, constraints, causes of loss energy loss etc.)
* Liaising with technology suppliers to inform on technology selections
* Developing reporting formats and analysis techniques to support operations and asset management needs
* Degree educated within relevant discipline such as engineering, meteorology, physics, maths etc.
* Experience of carrying out wind energy yield predictions
* Experience with wind energy resource software e.g WindPro, WindFarmer, Windographer
* Experience with Solar PV is highly advantageous
* Full UK driving license
The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply