Integrity seeks an Information Technology (IT) Manager with responsibility for day-to-day provision and management of IT hardware, software and cloud technologies to help Integrity's international team of staff and consultants succeed. The IT Manager will work across all areas of the business and
will play a key role in shaping IT infrastructure and user culture as part of the IT Team.
The IT Manager will deliver projects supporting the company's infrastructure, compliance, security and cost efficiency and effectiveness, and will engage in IT project delivery to clients. The IT Manager will report to the Senior Manager, IT and will work closely with the wider Operations Team. Specific responsibilities include:
A. IT administration and support (40%):
- Provide day-to-day management, enhancement, and monitoring of Integrity's Office 365 tenant, including productivity (Office, OneDrive, SharePoint) and security/management (InTune, Enterprise Mobility Suite, Advanced Threat Protection, Mobile Device Management).
- Lead IT ‘onboarding' process for new staff and consultants, including user training and guidance production.
- Support in advancing Integrity's cyber-security and privacy postures, including compliance with Cyber Essentials and GDPR legislation.
- Take responsibility for Integrity's IT asset management system, including laptops, desktops, mobile devices, BYOD, AV equipment, office networks.
- Engage with other teams (Business, Corporate, Services) to advise on the development and roll out of suitable IT service integrations (e.g., with accounting systems, resource management tools, data visualisation packages).
- Work as part of Integrity's IT ‘helpdesk' to support core team to resolve technical support issues.
- Identify and deliver cost efficiencies to meet IT infrastructure cost targets and provide value for money.
B. Project delivery support (30%):
- Provide IT expertise across a range of Integrity's client projects, including client/partner user management, Office 365 advisory services, project IT support.
- Deliver project-specific IT equipment advice, procurement, configuration.
- Deliver project-specific software advice (data collection, data analysis, data visualisation) and ensure smooth and cyber-secure integration with Integrity's IT infrastructure.
- Provide emergency IT project assistance as part of Integrity's IT security incident response team.
C. IT policies, processes, compliance (20%):
- Evaluate and propose updates to Integrity's IT policies and processes (e.g., Information Security Policy) and take day-to-day responsibility for compliance.
- Manage and prepare various monthly reports identifying billable costs to various projects, including project specific billable reports where required.
- Ensure successful processes for managing membership to company systems, resources and communication channels and ‘need-to-know' access to project resources.
- Deliver IT security consultancy to Integrity's project teams to advise on best practices for ensuring secure IT operations in all operating environments / geographies, and articulate best practices in writing and presentations.
D. Management (8%):
- Report to Senior Manager, IT.
- Contribute to the quarterly Data and Knowledge Management Committee.
- Potential line management and capacity building of IT Officers and Apprentices.
E. Learning (2%):
- 2% of the IT M's time will be reserved for professional development and learning activities.
Your Experience and Expertise
The IT Manager will have:
- 3-10 years' experience in an IT management role.
- Relevant qualifications in IT (e.g., HNC, HND or degree in Computing: Technical support or another relevant technical subject).
- Advanced demonstrable knowledge administering Office 365 (inc. SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, Office), inc. management policy configurations for medium size organisations.
- Ability to communicate complex information and influence a range of audiences through compelling written and verbal presentations.
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and in complex operating environments.
- Proactive and positive team player who enjoys helping users.
It is desirable that you will also have:
- Experience working with Government documents, and familiarity with Government information management protocols (e.g., sensitivity marking).
- Experience working on donor-funded projects.
- Microsoft Office 365 certification.
- Experience with digital data collection, analysis and visualisation packages (e.g., SurveyCTO, Kobo Toolbox, PowerBI, Tableau, Kumu, NVivo, STATA, SPSS).
Contact Name: Will Lowrie