Information Assurance Engineer - NATO
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Information Assurance Engineer
NATO Secret Clearance
Location: Brussels (on-site)
My client is currently recruiting for 2 x Information Assurance Engineers to support the Information Assurance Team Lead
The IA engineers will support the Team Lead to complete the following tasks:
* Ensure compliance to NATO security controls/mechanisms.
* Design and implement security controls based on HLD whilst documenting the implementation process through LLDs and SOPs.
* Plan and deliver the McAfee Endpoint Security migration project.
* Create a migration plan and execute for the upgrade of Antivirus & firewall for all systems, servers and workstations including remote access clients (laptops & tablets)
* Implementation of Host Based Security systems (McAfee and Sophos), this includes Antivirus, Host Based Intrusion Prevention/Detection Systems (HIPS), Firewalls (FW), Drive Encryption, and Data Loss Prevention (DLP).
* Assist in the implementation of Active Directory Services with a primary focus on Group Policy.
* Test script writing and execution in relation to customer acceptance testing.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award, that any business can receive, won in consecutive years, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade;