IT Helpdesk Technician - 1st/2nd Line Support
£23000 - £28000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This employer is an IT company that works with creative businesses, based in Central London, who want to use technology to grow and develop. They are looking for someone to join their growing Central London team who is as driven as they are to proactively improve their clients' technology to provide a real business impact.
Initially you'll be working from home but when restrictions are lifted you'll be required to work from their office in Exmouth Market (EC1) or one of the offices of their Central London clients.
The essence of the role:
- Friendly, positive, engaged first point of contact for clients
- Efficient implementation of the Client Support role
- Ensuring the smooth running of their clients' on-boarding and off-boarding process
- Managing Client Support Requests received by email and phone by capturing the correct information, triaging requests, setting and communicating client expectations, resolving or escalating requests and ensuring client satisfaction
- Clear reporting to the Head of Operations on escalated and critical tickets
- Provide remote training on basic tools and services for their clients, for instance how to access their Client Support service or use Authy their 2-factor authentication tool
- Processing all client on-boarding and off-boarding requests
You need to be:
- Competent user of Mac, Windows and mobile technologies
- Have at least 3 year of frontline customer support experience
- Process-driven and incredibly well organised
- A great communicator - Face to face, verbal and written
- Friendly and Respectful - ignores the client's job title, calls them before emailing, doesn't speak technical language and always remains calm
- Engaged - always prepared, brings an holistic view (your own, the company's, your colleague's and the clients') and provides constructive contributions to meetings and their work
- Positive - bring hunger and energy to your role and be able to transmit this to your colleagues and clients
- Salary: From £23,000 to £28,000 (depending on experience)
- Hours of work: 40 hours per week (9am-5pm UK time including 1 hour lunch break)
- 25 days holidays, plus your birthday off, rising 1 day per year until 30 days in total
- Great office in Exmouth Market (EC1) with views over London (5 min. walk from Farringdon Station, 10 min. from Chancery Lane Station and 15 min. from Kings Cross Station)
- Join a company that supports its employees to learn, grow and advance
If this is you, they would love to hear from you. Please forward your CV with a covering letter. Applications received without a covering letter will be ignored. Please note that covering letters MUST be included within your CV as these cannot be accepted or sent separately.