Junior Electrical Design Engineer
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
£30000 - £35000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Junior Electrical Design Engineer Glasgow £30,000 - £35,000 Basic + Progression to senior level + Training + Pension + Package Are you a junior electrical design engineer with experience or knowledge working on low voltage switchgear looking to work for a bespoke design company where you will have the opportunity to progress up to senior level positions? Work for this exciting, growing business where you will be able to have a strong influence on the company's growth moving forward. We are recruiting for a unique and specialist company who design bespoke switchgear solutions to various military and government contracts UK and worldwide. Due to continued growth throughout the last year (despite the global pandemic) this company has a fantastic opportunity available for a junior electrical design engineer with knowledge of switchgear, looking to take that next step in a company who will provide training and progression opportunities. The Role:
* Junior electrical design engineer role working on electrical switchgear.
* Preparation of Switchboard GA's and Electrical Schematics
* Understand and implement projects from Tender Interpretation, through Design, manufacture and testing
* Understanding of Switchgear Protection / Starters / Controls / Feeder / Variable Speed Drives and PLC systems configuration
* Office based position The Person:
* Must have knowledge / experience of switchgear
* Must have a background as a junior electrical design engineer or similar.
* Graduates are welcome
* Must have proven qualifications at a minimum of City & Guilds / HNC level
* Need to be commutable to Glasgow. Please apply to Sam Eastgate, quoting Ref No. SE845 Key Words: Junior electrical design engineer, electrical design engineer, switchgear, switchgear design engineer, junior design engineer, design engineer, Graduate electrical design engineer Glasgow, Scotland, Paisley. Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency. Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling. Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.