Functional Analyst - French & Dutch
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Functional Analyst - Senior
For one of our customers in Brussels, we are looking for 2 x Functional Analysts
Fluent French & Dutch
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 110 days
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
* Translate the business' needs into functional analysis (user story) applicable to generate the necessary solutions within applicable domain(s) and document as necessary.
* Coordination and implementation of the software solution.
* Study and discuss the functional analysis with the N+1 and report on the progress respectively.
* Define the functional specification of the solution in collaboration with the architecture team.
* Assist the architecture team and software engineers during the implementation stage of the product.
* Test the solution in the integrated environment following the Agile method, and/or assist the customer in doing so.
* Assist/support the process of release management
* Report potential issues to the functional analysts proposing the optimal solution for the achievement of the best results.
* Evaluate the impact of potential changes on the software modules and report any potential problems
* Report and share the lessons learned and continue own development through self learning/information sessions held.
Secondary Tasks and responsibilities
* Quality assurance & impact analysis
* Test the final solution as proposed to the end users
* Documentation and reporting
* Put in practice the improvement actions and good practices of software development
* Provide advice and expertise
* Software solutions implementation & support
* Creation of manuals
Technical profile requirements
* +5 years of experience in a similar role
* Very knowledge of MS Office tools
* Very knowledge of Business Analysis
* Very knowledge of IT architecture
* Good knowledge of business rules modeling
* Good knowledge of business intelligence
* Good knowledge of software testing
* Working knowledge of enterprise architecture
* Working knowledge of project management
Non-Technical profile requirements
* Accepts personal responsibility for client satisfaction
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong communicational skills
* Ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements - helicopter view
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
* Quick learner, motivated self-starter
* Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
* Team player
* Masters Degree in Computer Science OR equivalent through experience.
* FR and NL
* ENG is a plus
* IT Skills Requirements
* Business Analysis - 4 years
* Business Intelligence (BI) - 1 years
* Business Rules Modelling (BPMN) - 3 years
* Development Support Tools (e.g. JIRA, SVN, ...) - 3 years
* Enterprise Architecture - 3 years
* Functional Analysis - 5 years
* MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Project Management - 3 years
* Software Testing - 3 years
* SQL - 4 years
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award, that any business can receive, won in consecutive years, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade;