Manufacturing Engineer - BHJP00005557
£100 - £115
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Manufacturing EngineerDuration: August 2021 to February 2022
Rate: £100-115 p/day
Description: Role Summary/Purpose Advanced Manufacturing Engineers provide dedicated technical support
to a nominated production line within the Leicester manufacturing
facility. Successful candidates should expect to work in a fast-paced,
customer focused production environment, providing quick and
effective solutions to daily production issues, they will provide reactive
support for production process issues or Return Material Authorisation
(RMA) Investigations, and contribute to longer-term process
improvements to drive productivity.
* Own manufacturing engineeringactivities in cost of quality (COQ) projects, product yield improvements or delivery performance.
* Continually and effectively communicate to manager on progress of projects, owning execution with business level impact.
* Investigating electronic performance issues to root cause and implementing solutions, proof of validation of solutions, in line with customer expectations.
* Ensure RMA containment activities are effective Influence cross functionally with Quality and Technology, drive actions to deliver in line with customerexpectations.
* Ensure lessons learnt are communicated and documented, read across is considered and
implemented as necessary.
* Engineering degree or relevant experienced Manufacturing
Engineer. Must have an understanding of
electromechanical assembly and interactions. Specifically,
around analogue and digital electronics, product and
process knowledge. Strong analytical & problem-solving
skills, data analysis, preferably Aerospace Manufacturing.
* Awareness of Six Sigma Lean Manufacturing techniques,
Shainin, Quality Systems, and statistical process control
* Understanding of process and design.
Demonstrate a commitment to process improvement. Understanding of Engineering
drawings/specifications, and manufacturing process
* Influence cross functional teams, shop floor and Technology. The candidate must
demonstrate excellent team working skills, strong interpersonal
and excellent communication skills with report
writing & presentations.
* Must manage own performance against agreed goal and
project objectives, accountable for quality, on time
* Self-motivated, enthusiastic and a keen interest to learn,
diplomatic and able to apply a high level of initiative.
Display confidence in a fast-paced work environment,
energy, passion & enthusiasm to drive change.
* Experience of using SAP software
* Electronic Engineering experience
* Certified Six Sigma Green Belt, Shainin Apprentice
* Experience with pressure measurement technologies
Knowledge Preferably Aerospace Manufacturing process