|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||5th July|
Business Analyst- Business Change
Cumbria / Remote
3-6 Months initially - Good scope for extension
Market Rates - negotiable
We are looking for a number of Business Analysts to join a rewarding program of work. We are working with a key client; a world leading organisation, with a great market reputation.
* Drivers, objectives, scope, HLR analysis, process modelling, process specifications, data modelling and data specs.
Key Skills & Experience required:
* Good knowledge of Agile methodology & structure E.g. Epics, stories, product backlog, sprints, etc.
* HLR analysis
* Expert in process modelling (context models, process decomposition, business event driven BPMN modelling and system use cases)
* Good knowledge of process model management (as-is logical, as-is physical, to-be logical, to-be physical - gap analysis)
* Good experience with data modelling (logical vs physical)
We have a number of requirements and are keen to talk to candidates with various levels of experience and seniority. Defence sector/manufacturing experience would be beneficial
This is a fantastic opportunity on an great program of work.
Apply now for your CV to reach me directly and we will respond as soon as possible.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award, that any business can receive, won in consecutive years, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade;
Contact Name: Jonathan English
Reference: TJ/662/111242 - JZE_1625496621
Job ID: 2951495