SAP ABAP Development Consultant
City Of London
£40000 - £50000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Junior SAP ABAP Development Consultant
Full Time / Permanent
Competitive salary and package.
Location offices to choose from: either London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Wales, Liverpool or Sheffield (remote for now)
As a trusted, approved and preferred recruitment partner to this prestigious organisation, we have been asked to assist in the recruitment of a SAP ABAP Development Consultant to be based at any of their offices across UK.
Our client is one of the leading SAP Integrators, they are expanding their development capability to work on exciting projects using the latest SAP technologies, including S/4HANA, UI5, Gateway and Fiori.
You will be helping deliver some of the most exciting and challenging SAP solution's for a number of clients across various industries.
You will be project driven and get involved with the build and testing of SAP related solutions.
* Helping to deliver SAP solutions with clients, on client sites
* Ensuring quality delivery of our solutions
* Helping to influence (with the rest of the technical team in the UK) key reference projects
* Experience of implementing ABAP Programming, preferably Object Oriented.
* Experience with a selection of other development objects, for example Function Modules, Data dictionary objects, BADI, BAPI, User-Exits, Web Services Gateway oData Services, CDS Views, ABAP for HANA, Smartforms, Reports or performance tuning is advantageous
* Experience of SAP PO/PI is useful
* Strong customer focus with good client facing consulting capability as roles are working collaboratively with our clients, and on behalf of our clients with their suppliers
* Perform testing of system changes and to assist in user testing of changes
* Participate in knowledge sharing with colleagues in SAP technical and related client business matters
* Playing an active part in Process Improvement, ensuring compliance with all relevant quality processes and procedures, including completion of all the specified quality records
Our client offers excellent professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. Collaboration is at the core of the way they work, they fully recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you!
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906).