SAP Integration Consultant
£60000 - £70000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
SAP Integration Consultant
Location offices to choose from: either London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Wales, Liverpool or Sheffield (remote for now)
Full Time / Permanent
£60-£70k NEG + generous benefits package
As a trusted, approved and preferred recruitment partner to this prestigious organisation, we have been asked to assist in the recruitment of a SAP Integration Consultant to be based at any of their offices across UK.
Our client is the market leading UK SAP practice helping to deliver some of the most exciting and challenging SAP solutions for a number of clients across various industries.
The role will be predominately project driven where the applicant will be responsible for supporting the design, build and testing of SAP related integration solutions.
* supporting the delivery of SAP Integration solutions with our clients that are in line with our overall technology strategy in the UK
* ensuring quality delivery of our Technology solutions
* helping to influence (with the rest of the Technology team in the UK) key reference projects
* ability to lead a solution bringing the right people to work together to achieve the goal
* ability to work well with our Rightshore capability
* keep up to date with the latest SAP technologies and changing implementation methods
Skills / Experience Required:
* The ideal candidate should understand the implementation lifecycle from initial design through to productive support on multiple projects.
* Experience of designing and implementing SAP PI 7.3 +
* Understanding of Cloud integration capabilities, SAP Cloud Platform Integration, API Management,
* Ability to support the design activities on projects,?the production of design specifications and the review of design specifications produced by others
* Strong customer focus with good client facing consulting capability as roles are working collaboratively with our clients, and on behalf of our clients with their suppliers or customers,?
* Participate in knowledge sharing with colleagues in SAP technical and related client business matters
* Playing an active part in Process Improvement, ensuring compliance with all relevant quality processes and procedures, including completion of all the specified quality records
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.