Technical Training Lead - Salary to £60,000 - Remote Working Available
My client is seeking a for a Technical Training Lead to contribute towards the growth of the company providing high quality training for both existing and new customers as well as resellers and partners. As Training Operations Lead you will be hands on and will be responsible for the ownership of training within the business.
Skills we're looking for:
- Achieve and maintain proficiency in the product set.
- Drive training transformation for the ever-evolving company portfolio. This includes continual development of the training framework and content for both internal and external (customers, resellers and partners)
- Create training proposals/pathways and content on behalf of the business for both existing and new portfolio items in collaboration with the product teams - the content could be utilised in Sales, delivery and support including onboarding of partners and resellers
- Plan and manage training programmes for the companies customers, resellers and partners.
- Deliver in depth training to customers, resellers and partners. This will be a variation of classroom and remote (Webinar) training.
- Manage and mentor a small team with the goal of enhancing professional development and personal growth.
- Supporting business case development for any tooling for training delivery
- To be proactive and enthusiastic with regards to own knowledge upskill and development.
- To review and act on customer feedback.
- Ensure knowledge transfer and upskill to other members of the team as required
- Be proactive in creating proposals for new training courses and the redevelopment of existing courses.
- Attend and contribute to Service Operations team meetings and strategic directives
Experience required :
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills with a professional delivery
- Strong customer service skills and the individual commitment to deliver the required levels of customer satisfaction.
- A team player, prepared to contribute to the business as a whole
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment with a hunger to learn new concepts/technologies and a passion for demystifying complex technology
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively
- Ability to contextualise training to relevant markets
- Minimum 3 years experiencing working within a technical training role.
- Good software skills including configuration and installation of Operating systems including Linux, MS Server 2009 and 2012.
- Knowledge on hardware
- Significant experience in delivering training programmes for multiple software applications
- Experience in working across a range of customers including up too large enterprise
- A track record of training as per the following:
- On a one to one basis
- At small group level
- Large groups
- Via webinar
- Experience in producing engaging training materials using a range of medium.
- Experience of delivering I.T. training within regulated financial services, public sector and contact centres.
If this opportunity excites you or you want to find out more information about other roles then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Daniel Cordy.