|Listed on:||29th June|
|Salary/Rate:||£30,000 - £40,000|
At White Stores, we are passionate about outdoor living. For more than 15 years, we have been at the forefront of the garden furniture industry, bringing exclusive and innovative designs to our customers, as well as top level customer service in the form of lengthy warranties, free deliveries and 14-day money back guarantees.
We have a dedicated team of over 100 people incorporating marketing and purchasing, warehouse and showroom staff, all offering incredible customer service at every stage of the customer journey.
We are now looking to hire a Web Analyst to join our Insight & Data team in a new role, based in Wickford, Essex.
- Salary of £30,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience
- Attractive reward package
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced web analyst to join our organisation and play a crucial role in our ongoing success and future growth.
You will have the chance to make a positive impact on our company from day one and will provide insight and analytical support to all our web and digital teams, playing an active part in helping us map out the future strategy of our business.
This is an exciting time to join our team as we grow and expand our operations and we can offer you an attractive reward package and flexible working arrangements.
As a Web Analyst, you will be responsible for maximising future growth by delivering insight from our website and digital channels.
This is an important role which will enable commercial data-driven decisions to be made from a day-to-day trading and campaign perspective and will help design and implement the future strategy of the business.
You will work closely with the Ecommerce team and supply insight and reporting across all aspects of the website and digital marketing.
This will include:
- Being the Google Analytics expert within the business
- Working closely with the Web Trading team, you will provide insight on what is selling on the website and how customers are behaving and generate key insight and business intelligence for the buying departments
- Creating insights and reports that aid and inform site optimisation and maximise conversion rates
- Providing key insight and reporting for the acquisition team to understand how all digital acquisition activity is performing
- Working closely with the CRM team to deliver insight and reporting on customer communications that drive traffic to the website
- Creating Trading Dashboards and required business MI
To join us as a Web Analyst, you will need:
- At least three years' experience in web analytics, ideally within a retail environment
- To be an absolute guru and expert within Google Analytics and an experienced user of Google Tag Manager
- The ability to give our website a complete tracking tag MOT and set it up to a best practice level and beyond
- Experience in compiling key reports and insights to assist each team in optimising their area
- Experience of creating automated self-serve reports
- Experience using Excel at an advanced level and working with other data sets i.e. social media data and Google Ad Word data
- The ability to present data in a format understandable by your audience
- Excellent understanding of statistics
- To be an excellent team player
This is a full-time position and we anticipate the role being office based at least two days a week so the successful candidate will need to live within a commutable distance to our office.
Other organisations may call this role Data Analyst, Information System Analyst, Technical Analyst, e-Commerce Analyst, Marketing Analyst, Performance Analyst, or Business Data Analyst.
Webrecruit and White Stores are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're seeking your next challenge as a Web Analyst, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Contact Name: White Stores
Job ID: 2949450