|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||28th June|
Role - IT Business Analyst - Fiber
Duration - 31/12/2021
Location - Brussels
The function is situated in the team within the division "Network Engineering and Operations" . It is responsible for the construction of the physical network (both copper and fiber). The BSO team is responsible, from a user/functional-perspective, for the evolution of the IT tools.
As a member of the BSO team, you play a crucial role in the interaction between the various business stakeholders and end-users of the IT tools and the teams responsible for it's actual development.
We're looking for a person with a mix of IT-business analyst skills and skills of project management and change management. At one hand, you will have to go into detailed functional discussions on how the system should work, interfacing with other systems etc. So you'll be the business-expert of the system. But you'll also have the manage the change management (incl. tool-training) towards the actual end-users of the system.
You take necessary initiatives to translate business needs into IT-system requirements.
For this you organise necessary workshops with relevant stakeholders and end-users. Where needed you manage to align strongly diverging visions between those groups.
Follow-up of the IT developments and go-life.
You participate (usually during the WE) to post-release sanity-checking and participate in the process of defining action plans in case of severe problems.
Management of the business go-life.
Operational support towards the end-users:
* Tri-lingual English/French/Dutch is a clear necessity.
* Experience in user-side project management and change management, preferably in a large-scale organisation or utility company.
* Ready to dive into the detailed functioning of the different IT applications concerning our fiber network, and their interfaces (with one another and various other systems).
* You can practically manage meetings with various types of audience, * You manage to align diverging views and opinions.
* A basic understanding of IT concepts and tools can be practical. (MSA, SQL, ERD-data model,..)
* Preferably a master, at least a bachelor degree or equivalent through experience.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award, that any business can receive, won in consecutive years, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade;
Contact Name: Melonie Tomlinson
Job ID: 2949091