The Business Intelligence Analyst will be joining a growing data function. You will be creating reporting solutions and delivering insights to numerous stakeholders to drive data driven decisions throughout the organisation.
My client are a global logistics and supply chain organisation who have offices in London. They are looking to further enhance its strong international trading presence and using Data to make key business decisions.
- Work closely with a wide mix of business users across a wide variety of business functions to use data to propose solutions for effective data driven decision making
- Work with large data sets to innovate and deliver reporting and dashboard capabilities into the business using Looker or alternative tools.
- Create clear reports that tell compelling stories about how customers or suppliers work with the business.
- Use own commercial awareness to look for opportunities to use data insights to provide additional value (revenue increasing/cost reducing/time saving) to the organisation.
- Maintain clear and coherent communication, both verbal and written, to understand data needs and report results.
- Provide training to the organisation when required.
- Ability to translate data into commercial insights.
- Experience in database interrogation and analysis tools such as SQL (advanced SQL essential).
- Experience using Google Cloud Platform, Big Query, Google Looker but not essential, as my client can provide training on these given tool sets.
- Experience with other comparative Business Intelligence tools.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to explain your work to people who are not technical stakeholders.
My client are offering a salary of up to £50,000.
My client are offering flexible working with time split between the head office in London and remote working.