Java, Kotlin, AWS, Docker - Tech for good - Data driven products
Working for a company who offer a genuine opportunity to use "tech for good" - my client offer a Data Driven platform with a view to reduce consumer waste and put safety and longevity at the forefront of manufacturers minds. Creating API's which are used both internally and externally by customers accessing Data which helps drive consumer choices - further, these APIs expose Data to help pricing, member platforms and consumer platforms work at scale.
The tech stack is currently a mix between Kotlin and Java, with all new development in Kotlin - you will be joining a new Squad with existing Java and Kotlin engineers. All new platforms and products will be created in Kotlin and my client will willing upskill a strong JVM Engineer that doesn't have existing Kotlin expertise ( Scala, Java, Golang, Clojure all welcome ).
- 7+ years experience with JVM (Kotlin is used alongside Java - Clojure, Golang and/ or Scala would be welcome)
- DevOps skillset; Docker, Terraform and microservices would be nice
- BDD, TDD, Circle CI, jOOQ, Postgres, RDS,
- Spring boot, REST, GraphQL,
- Design patterns and SOLID principles.
Nice to have
- Experience working within a Squads environment would be a plus
- Interest in creating projects that make impactful positive change
- Experience of working to Agile methodologies
- Strong communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
Come and join a Squad of Java and Kotlin Engineers within an organisation with principles aligned so close to their products, that their values are their product - benefit from a huge period of growth, with plenty of opportunity to gain experience and responsibility during a massive period of growth.
Contact Name: Ncounter