Database Administrator - SQL / DBA
Up to £60,000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced Database Administrator to join a rapidly expanding, technology-led business near Bradford.
This role will be responsible for the design, build, monitoring, performance and security of their on premise & Azure hosted Microsoft SQL Server Databases
With this position youll be able to take ownership of their critical database platforms and work with the latest technologies within a highly technical team.
* Database design, installation & configuration
* Deliver & manage changes, monitor performance & efficiency
* Assist the development tea with logical & physical design and performance tuning of SQL
* Provide support for any performance issues through the optimisation of queries, stored procedures, indexing & structure
* Creating complex query definitions allowing the data to be extracted
* Write systems and database documentation
* Help train colleagues in how to extract data efficiently
Key Skills & Experience:
* Previous experience as a Database Administrator with a strong understanding of Relational Databases
* Expert understanding & knowledge of T-SQL
* Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
* Knowledge around Azure SQL Managed Instance would be hugely beneficial
* Knowledge around Data Warehousing concepts & implementations is desired
* BI Reporting tools experience is also desired
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking, technology led business and take up a position where you will have a direct impact to the company
Operating a very flexible smart working approach, this role will continue to be mostly remote with the local office being based in Bradford - you must be able to commute to Bradford if required.