£21,000 - £25,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A web developer is required to join this web development company that started in October 2009 and now has a client base more than 100. With some interesting corporate customers included on their books.
They are based in Chessington, Surrey and currently have a team of three developers.
They deliver the following solutions to its clients:
- Content managed websites
- eCommerce websites
- Bespoke business process web applications
- Android / iOS Apps
This the team relies on a strong team working together; delivering to clients; and having some fun and enjoyment along the way.
These are the skills they are looking for:
- Working knowledge and experience of WordPress
- Understanding of PHP/MYSQL
- Solid knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Articulate / good communicator
- Lateral thinker / Problem solver
Working for a well-established website design and development company, you will be part of a team with the following responsibilities:
- Develop client websites and web applications
- Create bespoke templates (layout not design), components, modules and plugins as required
- Resolving cross browser issues
- Front / back-end development
- The maintenance, upkeep and on-going development of clients' websites
- Customer support/liaising both face-to-face and over the phone
- Working to timelines
- understanding of Agile, epics, stories, and sprints
The role is office and home based. However during the initial trial period you will be expected to work from their office based in Chessington, Surrey.