Frank Recruitment Group is the global leader in IT recruitment. Since 2010, we've worked with over 6,000 organisations in 87 countries to deliver the very best talent in the IT ecosystem.
We require an experienced eCommerce IT Manager to join the team of one of our biggest clients in FMCG sector. Here you'll find the context where all your initiatives not only will be heard, but really appreciated!
Join a diverse, talented, and growing team. This position will drive the company's global Digital Marketing and eCommerce technology initiatives by taking a leadership role in planning projects, allocation of resources, coordinating with the Enterprise Architecture and Digital Technologies teams to plan and execute the projects. Think Big and focus on the consumer. Provide direction on delivering eCommerce platforms and Direct to Consumer sites, focusing on the consumer experience. Translate business requirements into technical requirements, researching and recommending technical solutions, while delivering products that meet digital commerce objectives.
This role is aligned to identifying, designing and enabling capabilities to expand and enable eCommerce and Direct to Consumer channel globally. This role will work closely with business teams to help define strategic roadmap, identifying capabilities and driving solution design and accountable for driving delivery of these capabilities. This role is also responsible for protecting consumers data and upholding data protection policies and BSI's reputation.
The IT eCommerce Manager will be primarily responsible for overseeing and managing the ecommercecapability design and delivery of different eCommerce models. Working with a global cross functional team,the role will utilize agile methodology, enterprise architect standards, security and privacy policies channel,market and brand strategies. This role will also be responsible for research and development of new online ools and strategies, and for expanding eCommerce IT team. This role will be responsible for being the ITpoint of contact for stakeholder management for ecommerce and ecommerce market units.
The role will closely work with global business teams to enable integrated digital commerce capabilities supporting different commerce models complying with legal and regulatory mandates. Will partner closely with digital experience team to define the features of owned commerce sites to simplify consumer journey and drive conversion. Will liaise with the Web experience team to develop and alter the website as needed; ensure data and privacy policies are upheld and speed to value is maintained.
The IT eCommerce Manager will keep abreast of new developments in the commerce technology space, improve ways of working, improve consumer experience, while maintaining or reducing cost.
The IT eCommerce Manager will oversee the eCommerce IT team and ensure there are demand management processes in place, resource capacity planning and clear stakeholder management; andprovide all required training to uphold all policies and procedures.
Financial Planning and Budgeting
- IT eCommerce Manager maintain and manage budgets, phase and forecast operating or project spend appropriately; as well as develop a financial plan that will maximize resources. Lead a team todeliver against the eCommerce drivers, review results and make recommendations on further investments.
Project Development and Presentation
- The IT eCommerce Manager will present plans for any new advances or initiatives to improve the company's online presence and e-sales.
Learning ability and adaptability is key
- Work closely with various internal and external stakeholders to establish project plans, risk management plans, project milestones and deliverables using agile framework and principles.
- Work closely with the business users to obtain and document all the user stories/business requirements, identify areas for digitalization, and then assist in prioritizing delivery of solutions
- Focus on delivering from the perspective of the consumer, while following BSI's core principles, policies and procedures.
- Drive delivery of solutions leveraging offshore team (close coordination needed with global architect and offshore teams).
- Drive the adoption and rollout of agile design including continuous integration and release management. Ensure teams are managing the solutions backlog and inventory, continuously reprioritizing as necessary. Provide guidance and direction to ensure effective and continuous delivery with excellence. Drive consistency of delivery across geographies and services while ensuring the delivery is within our technology stack.
Effectively manage program governance, including project methodology, financial management, testing, deployment and change management. Working with cross functional team in IT and with the stakeholders to plan and execute effectively.
- Experience driving multiple complex technology/business initiatives across various domains and markets. Superior ability to work with business and technology stakeholders across all levels internally and externally
- Strong project management & communication skills. Proven experience in planning, risk management, problem resolution.
- Superb written and verbal skills, including the ability to communicate between technical and nontechnical contributors and between the project team and senior leadership
- Entrepreneur: Drive innovative opportunities with his/her business partners to enable education, awareness & engagement for advancing our commerce vision into action through technology.
- Identify business needs, problems or opportunities, define the nature of the solution that meets the need and justify the investment necessary to deliver the solution
- Relationship Management / IT partner: Play a key role in collaborating with and influencing key stakeholders - including senior leaders and executives. Participates in Market unit and commerce IT roadmap/capabilities/solutions/project portfolio.
- Facilitate communication between organizations in aligning the needs of the business with capabilities delivered by IT
- Solution Delivery: Works closely with IT delivery teams including 3rd party partners to deliver solutions per the requirements. Serves as the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
- Quality: Coordinate testing and quality deployment with the QA teams to ensure quality products are deployed to production.
- Security & Compliance: Apply security/legal/compliance requirements to all our products and projects we deploy, follow security legal and data protection privacy policies.
- Governance: Manage the team to ensure that IT PMO governance standards are followed.
- Architectural design: Follow BSI technology stack standards
- Perform other work-related duties
- Perform technical design for and lead implementation of client projects
- In conjunction with a Client Partner and Project Manager, own the overall delivery of client projects
- Contribute to the proposal writing and SOW creation process
- Work with the staffing team to ensure projects are staffed with the correct number of resources and proper level of expertise
- Responsible for technical design and deliverables for client projects
- Interact with client IT teams to coordinate delivery and deployment of solutions
- Present technical solutions to both business and IT teams
- Provide technical leadership for project teams
- Leads development of mentorship and training programs for company technical staff
- Sets company-wide technical standards and actively participates in technical practice domains
- Participate in the sales process as an SME or SE when needed
- Strong knowledge and expertise regarding SFCC Platform
- At least 5 years of experience in Global technology implementations; last 2-3 years in the commerce domains. Consulting experience is a plus.
- Strong experience with content integration leveraging Product Information Management (PIM) and Digital Asset Management (DAM)
- Experience supporting cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders to ensure efficient and timely delivery of -solutions.
- Experience working with offshore engineering teams required (India specifically)
- Experience in working with digital projects using an agile project management framework
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- PMP & Agile certification is preferred.
- 3-4 years supporting customer (B2B)/consumer (B2C) facing technology programs
- Must have demonstrated experience in at least 3 of the following areas: Web Content Management, digital commerce, and/or consumer facing technologies, Digital Asset Management, eCommerce and Marketing Insights/Analytics, SEO technologies.
- Experience with Salesforce commerce Cloud, Drupal, Magento, and other applications that support the consumer commerce experience.
- Leading a cross-functional IT team and projects; Ability to build relationships and trust with a variety of business partners quickly; excellent verbal and written communication skills; capacity to multi-task and provide effective follow up; sense of urgency to drive results and deadlines in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, including user story creation, backlog prioritization, coordination with scrum teams and UAT is required.
- Domestic and international travel may be required
What do we Offer?
Salary range 70.000 - 75.000EUR + Bonus
Global opportunity as the eCommerce channel continues to grow and legislation continues to evolve.